Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend in Review

I had such a nice weekend. 
Friday night had a late dinner, walked Boone & then just relaxed. 
Saturday morning we did our usual garage sale routine, I bought a couple of books :) Paid $1.50 total
Then Saturday afternoon it was sunny with a really nice refreshing breeze, I took advantage and was able to get all of my laundry done. I love that I was able to dry it all on our clothesline....
 
Saturday evening we headed out to Dairy Queen for some ice cream.
Then we went for a drive so Kristen could do some fishing and I was able to get a couple of AWESOME sunset photos of Boone but of course I forgot to upload them, so tomorrow will be the photos of Boone :)
It really cooled down Saturday evening, which meant the perfect time to have our first backyard fire of the year. 
And yesterday I had a photoshoot, that sneak peek will be up on the photo blog later this week.
I can't say enough good things about this past weekend, busy enough, relaxing enough, productive enough, and enough time to spend with Kristen & Boone :) 
---------------------
Today's Quote

"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."
~Oprah

No comments: