Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend In Review

It was a really nice weekend....did some more organizing of the nursery, officially packed the baby's bag, Mom's bag is started but not completed yet.
And honestly I'm pretty much in panic mode, I want everything done NOW! Not that I think I'm going early but I just want it all done no later than this weekend, just in case :)
Saturday night we headed to a friends house for a surprise birthday party.
Here's Jamey the guest of honour.....realizing that the surprise party is for her and not her friend
That's her fiance in the background (you might remember them from one of my Just Because sessions this summer on the photo blog)
Jamey with all the party guests, Jamey's sister (the hostess) had Jamey's face glued to popsicle sticks so that when she arrived she would know it was for her and not the friend.
Thought it was a really cute idea.




Sunday I had a couple of photo shoots, these were a few "straggler" ones I call them that slipped in past the August 15th cut off date. After that I didn't do anything the rest of the day because I was so tired.
That's why I was supposed to be finished the 15th....LOL.
Yesterday I spent the day with Kristen & Boone on a mini day trip. Last night we spent a couple of hours with friends and that was it.
Relaxing overall but busy enough that I wasn't home the way I wanted to be, thus panic mode!
If all goes well the nursery will be done this weekend and I can post pics next week! Yay...finally :)
------------------------
Today's Quote
Pregnancy is the only time in a woman's life she can help God work a miracle.
~Erma Bombeck

No comments: