Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Engaged: Steph & Ed

I get so teary eyed every time I look at these photos.
It's because I know they're happy and they're truly in love.
Stephanie & Ed were engaged this past weekend....yay! 
Congrats :)
I knew it was coming.....I was kind of involved in helping pick out the engagement ring.
Can you imagine how hard it was keeping that quiet from Steph....geesh!!
It took place on Signal Hill in St.Johns, Newfoundland.
When I told Steph to have a good vacation I bet she had no idea that this would be part of it.
----------------
Ed had asked Steph's Dad for her hand in marriage (not sure if he asked in those words or not....lol) but anyway the family was all in on the event about to take place.
Steph's Dad snapped these couple of photos
"The" moment....
 
 Awww...she said yes!!!!

 
 And the awesome ring!  
Yes its blurry but hey c'mon you keep your hand steady after being proposed too!!
To Steph & Ed congrats...I can't wait for your wedding.
And yes I'm still rootin' for down south!! :)
Stephy my dear friend.....you deserve this. 
I wish you nothing but love & happiness.
----------------------
Today's Quote
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all
~Alfred Tennyson

3 comments:

vicki said...

I am soooo happy for them. My vote is down south too!

Myrna Hynes said...

Yay Steph! My vote is for down south too! Is there even the slightest possibility that she might consider our votes?

Steph said...

Thank you Christa for posting a blog of our special day!

Myrna,Vicki
Of course your votes count...it's looking pretty good for a down south wedding so start saving those pennies!!!