Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend in Review: Whew.....

This weekend was a whirlwind, but a good whirlwind. 
I cannot remember the last time I had such a busy weekend. It was great! 
Friday night I met up with my old college roommate, we've been in touch over the years but hadn't actually seen each other in 8 years...I know way too long. 
We're both due in September with our first baby, 6 days apart to be exact. How freaky is that!
Saturday Kristen, Boone & I took a road trip to Port Dover. Saturday evening had a bbq with friends followed by a photo shoot.
And Sunday had another photo shoot, then drove to Dundalk to visit with friends, and by the time we drove home, ate dinner and actually relaxed a little bit, it was bedtime and I didn't have time to upload any of the weekend photos.
So the next couple of days will be photos from this past weekend.....tonight's laundry pile permitting of course :)
I did however make time to do the sneak peak of last Wednesday's photo shoot....check out my photo blog.
======================
Today's Quote
“May you live out your life
Without hate, without grief,
And your hair ever blaze
In the sun, in the sun...”
Theodore Roethke

No comments: