Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday Whatevers

I find some weeks I have so much to blog about that I don't know where to fit it all in. 
And since I have a hodge podge of a few things, I'll call today Wednesday Whatevers...it is Wednesday right? This forgetfulness is something else, I tell ya :) 
True story, I had to ask my friend this morning what I wore to work on Monday cause I couldn't remember if the shirt I'm wearing today was already worn this week, I knew it was freshly washed but I still couldn't remember. Yeah it's that bad! Thankfully I hadn't so I'm all good.
Anyway.....I have a few things today.
-----------------------------
First: A call for Prayer.
I believe in prayer, I believe in God. I have a friend who desperately needs your prayers, my friend Myrna has put out the request. Check out her request HERE
"…The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective" (James 5:16)
--------------------------------------------
Second:  Have you read the book "The Time Travellers Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger
The movie is coming out this summer...August to be exact. Starring Rachel McAdams (yeah Canadian girl)
Check out more details HERE
-------------------------------
Third: I discovered a new website called F My Life.
Yeah I know it sounds bad but it's actually hilarious! It's all these random sarcastic quotes. If you're looking for a laugh or to be cheered up, definitely check out this website, click HERE
-------------------------------
And to finish off my post, a couple of photos that I was supposed to show you last week but just didn't get around to it with the birth of baby Lucas and so many other wonderful things.
 
 
Today's Quote
Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.
                ~Ryunosuke Satoro


No comments: