Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

It's Wednesday, and it's hump day.
Get over today and the rest of the week is smooth sailing. Or I certainly hope so.
Last week was nuts....crazy busy & very hectic.
This week it has been too, but this week I feel absolutely useless where last week at least I felt productive in between all the other chaos.
Maybe it's because we had a dumping of snow on Monday and all my happy spring thoughts were out the window :(
But today is sunny and the mercury is slowly on the rise again. Hopefully THAT was our last snowfall and spring really is here.
Friday is a holiday....woo-hoo! Kristen & I will be spending the afternoon with some of my Mom's side of the family since my Aunt is hosting a family dinner.
Sunday morning we'll be attending the Easter church service & then heading to the Mandarin for lunch.
Not sure what we'll be doing "in-between" that remains to be seen.
Not much to talk about today so I'll sign off, don't forget tomorrow is baby update and friday is Food Friday!
Today's Quote:
"If life teaches you nothing else, know this for sure: When you get the chance, go for it."
~Oprah

No comments: