Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend in Review

Didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Some house cleaning, some grocery shopping, some relaxing and some movie watching.
The only movie worth mentioning (cause the other one was dumb) is Righteous Kill  about a dirty cop. SOOOO good, it has both Robert Deniro & Al Pacino which was the main reason I wanted to see the movie, I thought if these two amazing actors are in the same movie it'll have to be good right? This one did not disappoint, I love movies that it's kind of a "who done it" Kristen usually figures it out right from the beginning but I'm not that smart.....LOL :)
Other than that, all is well.
Today's Quote
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.” ~ Unknown

1 comment:

Myrna Hynes said...

so what was the movie not worth mentioning? Just so I don't bother getting it...