Thursday, January 15, 2009

Categories - Food

Okay so I'm experiencing technical difficulties here today. Which means I can't add a feature to my blog that I was hoping too :(  Even a couple were mistakenly removed (will have to fix tonight)
What I'm going to do is add a label to all posts food related, whether it's meal plans, recipes, etc. in a way to create a "quick link" for you. So down the road when I'm not doing meal plans anymore...it's only for 2009, there'll be back links for future reference.
Also on my photo blog there's a post about a new product I'm offering this year, storyboards. I know for some computers its hard to view the photos due to your computer settings. It's because I use a photo server which allows me to post "large" photos unlike the tiny ones I post on this blog. Just an FYI in case you're one of the people who's having that problem.
And on the same topic of storyboards, big shout-out to Tara, who sent me an email to make my storyboards even better!!! Can't wait to show you those...hee-haw!! I'm still learning people, so any & all information you want to share, I'm more than open to hearing, seeing, learning.
Today's Quote
"I am a sponge, teach me!"   ~ Christa (yeah I just made it up)
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute quote :)