Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad

To continue with the summer salad series, today's recipe is: Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad. There are SO many variations of this recipe that I'm just going to tell you how "I" make it. Now most recipes call for you to make the dressing yourself, which is a mix of miracle whip, vinegar and sugar....I don't do that. I cheat to make this recipe even easier. Now on to the recipe....

Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad:

2 heads of fresh broccoli (chopped)
1 head of fresh cauliflower (chopped)
3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
3-4 strips of bacon (cooked & crumbled) **Some people use fake bacon bits here...don't!!**
1 cup (or to taste) of coleslaw dressing (Kraft, Our compliments, any brand is fine - your preferance)

Mix & Chill....Serve! 

See....!?!?? That SIMPLE :)
Todays quote is one I found on the Blogtations website....I found it soooo funny that I thought I'd conclude my post today with it.
"I do not eat Kiwi. Why? Well, to be perfectly honest, Kiwi too closely resembles little hairy monkey balls"  ~ Living a Quotable Life

No comments: