Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Peterborough Visit

As previously mentioned, Blaine & I went to Peterborough on Sunday. My cousin Vanessa lives there with her husband and kids and her sister Heather is up visiting from Nfld. So Blaine and I figured, might as well kill two birds with one stone :) I must say I didn't realize how much I missed them until the drive back home....next time shouldn't be as long okay?
Now a warning....the girls will probably be VERY upset with me for posting these pics of them on my blog BUT I know you readers are just dying to see what they look like...I will let you know before hand that they look MUCH better in person, and in Vanessa's defence, she's sick with a cold too. With that...here goes....
Vanessa's husband Dave with the two youngest kids, Caitlynn & Austin

Austin & Josh (the oldest child) playing a game...looks like Austin is explaining something to Josh :)


Heather....and again, I apologize :)

Vanessa, or 'Ness as some of us call her....I apologize for you too....hope you're feeling better :(

And last but not least....Jasmine or Jazz for short...the family dog. Who's probably the most mellow, itchy dog I've ever met. She just lies around or scratches :) Vanessa explained it's due to a change in her food but it's sure entertaining to watch...poor thing...so much humour at her expense. Oh and I've decided she doesn't like getting her picture taken, she closes her eyes cause she know the flash is coming and for a female dog looks an awful lot like a grumpy old man...another reason why I immediately loved her :)

Also, would like to mention that Dave (Vanessa's husband) is soon releasing his first CD...very exciting. Will post more about that in the near future.

No comments: