Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Musings...

Busy busy....I apologize for no post on Friday (I try to do one every day during the work week)
The weekend was good...I started and completed my 2007 Cuba album (8x8 mini album)...Saturday night I had the girls come by to do some scrapbooking and I have this checked of my "to do" list...yay! This week I'll post pictures of some of the layouts.
Only 3 albums to finish (2006, 2007, and our wedding...yes I'm THAT behind) and to start my 2008 album :)
I'll also post pictures of the progress of the basement...it's really coming along.
Since my photography post on Wed I have another photo session booked...woo-hoo!! That's 4 in total...for now. Hopefully more to come.
Tomorrow I'll be attempting a new slow cooker recipe.
And Thursday is Valentines....which isn't a big deal since Kristen and I aren't into buying gifts and wasting money on a holiday created by Hallmark (well it's not, but it's still not a religious holiday with significance) so we'll be staying home and cooking dinner (well maybe a special dinner....hey I'm not a completely scrooge about the day!!)
Also...it's SUPER freezin' cold here today....windchill is close to -30 brrrr.....which makes me want to book our down south trip much sooner....April won't get here soon enough :(
And that will conclude today's ramblings with this quote...
"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love" --Goethe
Happy Monday!

No comments: