Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Amateur Photographer

Today's post is a plug for me, the amateur photographer. I figure it's a new year, time to actively pursue my passions a little more, and do something about it. So now that Christmas is over and my schedule is much more flexible, I wanted to let you know that if you're interested in booking a session now is the time.
My areas of interest are:
Engagements
Maternity
Babies
Kids
Families
Pets
I prefer not to do "big" events such as weddings, birthdays, and so on. I like the intimate & relaxed sessions where there's not too much pressure.
I have very reasonable rates since I'm just starting out and to be honest it's not for the money, it's more to cover the cost of the album, proofs, and gas (since most places I have to drive too)
My fee includes:
1 hour session (approx) at location of your choice (within reason of course)
Album with 20 to 30 - 4x6 proofs
-------
Reprints & Enlargements available
Also I'm working on doing greetings cards as well.....will keep you posted on that.
-------
Some examples of my work:

If you're interested leave a comment here and I'll get back to you, or if you happen to know my email then drop me a line. Prefer not to post too much personal info on here :)

No comments: