Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Theraputic Shopping

That's my method of therapy this year,....shopping!

I think I've mentioned in previous posts that I'm a mild sufferer of SAD (seasonal affective disorder) my opinion is it manifests itself of me being homesick every January and just being dis-pleased with where I am in my life in general.

So far this year I don't think I'm suffering that much (I am a bit homesick though), could be a number of reasons...no snow, not that cold...well it wasn't up until this week. AND a few different things have allowed me to have a bit of shopping money...YAY! I really think shopping is the best medicine sometimes. I am not an emotional shopper, I'm way too cheap for that but when I have bonus money to do whatever I want with, oh yeah, definitely spending it on me me me.

I have made 1 purchase so far....
And it feels so good having this item that I've been admiring since before Christmas, that was a bit more than I would normally like to spend on a purse, and it was the last one in black! So exciting. Wonder what other little treasures I'll treat myself too....?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I`m not an emotional shopper either. Usually I prefer to buy things for my house (prints etc) rather than clothes.

Nice purse!