Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sick Again :(

My immune system must be at it's weakest...I had a headcold in November, I think, then that bad stomach flu before Christmas and now another cold but this time I get a fever and with it a really bad headache but mostly in the evenings.

I get so frustrated when I'm sick, I hate not being able to do all the things I normally do when I'm well. I hate missing work (not cause I love my job so much just because there's always that one who complains and wonders if you're really sick) but then I hate coming to work cause you have the 'ol bitties who complain about you spreading you're oh so deadly germs and how they're most sensitive to colds because they're smokers...yeah cause that's TOTALLY my fault!

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I did go to work today because it's month end and that's a pretty big day in the world of collections, especially if you have targets. Not that I'll be meeting any this month :(

But I have decided that this weekend I'm going to pick up a bottle of multi-vitamins, the last time I bought vitamins they used to make me nauseous, so I think the trick is to take them with a fairly decent meal instead of first thing in the morning or before going to bed at night when that's when I have the least in my stomach.

So we'll see what happens, wish me luck. Sick & tired of being sick & tired :)

2 comments:

Myrna Hynes said...

Hope you're feeling better - being sick is no fun at all!

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

I hope your feeling better soon too. The vitamins sound like a good idea but I wouldn't take them on an empty stomach. They are best taken after your biggest meal of the day. If you take them on an empty stomach then they pass through your body too quickly. If a vitamin is making you nauseous then maybe try a differnt brand to find one that works best for your body. Just some tips :)