Friday, February 2, 2007

Groundhog Day

Not too much planned for the weekend, even though I am feeling MUCH better. Almost 100% except for the remants of a nagging cough...which I'm sure irritates everyone who hears it almost as much as it irritates me.
Will probably watch Kristen's hockey tonight, tomorrow do some cleaning, maybe go visit some friends, and on Sunday the exciting part of my weekend I get to do Myrna's maternity shoot. I am VERY amateur, have never done anything like this before and yet she trusts in my ability enough to ask me to do such an important thing in her pregnancy (well important in my opinion)
We've went through so many websites looking for different ideas of poses, effects, etc and I think we've come up with a few that I feel 'fairly' confident that I can pull off. Only the developed pictures will tell the truth of my true talent or lack of...eek!
Wish me luck and have a great weekend everyone! Oh and Happy Groundhog Day..apparently he didn't see his shadow so an early spring is on the way :)

No comments: