Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Update: 33 Weeks

I haven't had time to post they way I would like since returning from Nfld.
 I feel like some of my posts are seriously lacking. Most of it due to all the photo shoots I've been trying to process, which also meant not having time to convert the pdf files from my 31 week ultra sound to jpeg files to share with all of you.
-----------------------
If I haven't already mentioned it, the follow up ultra sound was perfect.
All areas they wanted to double check are okay and really was no cause for concern to begin with.
Also I was able to see Baby Hann again :)
Here's a couple of shots from the Ultra sound.....
First the side profile
Inside the red circle, hopefully that helps you pick it out better
And the front of the face.
I keep teasing Kristen that the baby SOOOO has his nose and lips.
Even if he or she does or doesn't, this is my fav ultra sound pic and I think is totally cute
If you look really closely, to the far bottom right of the circle you can barely see two little fists all curled up. He, he
Only 7 weeks left til my due date. I'm nervous and excited. More excited though, I really can't wait to meet OUR baby, our bundle of joy.
Wow....just such an awesome feeling.
-----------------------
Today's Quote
Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful.
~Charles Osgood

4 comments:

Myrna Hynes said...

The time is just flying by! Before you know it, the baby will be here and you'll be seeing how accurate the u/s pic really was! And by the look of those little fists, you might be in for a fight...lol

*kayla said...

yay! he or she will soon be here :)

Stephanie said...

After our U/S we thought Rylan had Cory`s lips and my nose. He definitely does!

Photo Quilts said...

I could see that Caitlynn had my nose from an ultrasound too.