Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend in Review

What a weekend!
Friday night I headed out to Applebee's with a couple of girlfriends (one that I haven't seen for quite a while) for great food and conversation.
I don't know how many times I've already said this, but I seriously LOVE girl time :)
It's good for the soul!
Saturday was a completely wasted day...honestly...I didn't feel motivated to get anything done. I did get a bit done but I felt I should have been so much more productive.
We did however get a deal on a new conversation set (picture patio set with a coffee table instead of a dining table) which was meant for the backyard but we loved it on our front porch so much we ended up keeping it there. I'll post a photo of that this week since I haven't taken one yet.
Then Saturday night Kristen, Blaine (my brother) and I went to Shoeless Joes for a late dinner (I swear I never eat out this much) and to watch UFC 100 and later on another friend met up with us as well
Now I like UFC but I don't love UFC...if I never watched it again I wouldn't be upset.
However, once I get watching it, I get really in to it. And Saturday night was no disappointment. I thought all the fights were really good.
Then on to Sunday......
I was up bright and early to cook breakfast, finish painting the spare room in the basement which is now officially completed...again will have photos of that next week and a WHOLE story about the paint colour. All Kristen has to do is move the furniture out of the nusery and that room is ready to paint. So exciting how it's all coming along.
Then Sunday afternoon I had the opportunity to photograph my friend Holly....please please please check out the photo blog as I'm quite proud of these photos and I think she looks so great :)
But in the meantime here's a couple of my favs
Today's Quote
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
~ Unknown

No comments: