Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby Update: 27 weeks

Happy Thursday! I hope you enjoyed your Canada Day celebrations.
I'm officially just under 3 months until my due date of September 30th
Still feeling good, still growing, and this week the swelling of the feet has been non-existent.
Probably because weather-wise it's been much cooler.
------------
I have an appointment with my mid-wives next week, following that one they will then be every 2 weeks instead of once a month.
Time is sure flying by.
------------
Paint has been purchased for the nursery. 
I haven't started painting yet though. Hoping to do that before I go on vacation in 2 weeks, but we will see how some final renos with our house pan out.
------------
Other than that....all is well :)
Today's Quote
Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.  
~Carrie Fisher

No comments: