Thursday, May 21, 2009

Road Travels


I'm LOVING spring this year. Not sure why...maybe I was just ready for the warmer weather after a long very snowy winter.
A couple of times already this spring, while out for a drive or on my way somewhere I've been lucky enough to have the camera with me when something has caught my eye.
This day, I was on my way home from a friends house, they live a bit out in the country (I say a bit because they're only about 10 min from where I live) and I had to stop to let these geese cross the road.
Then this past Sunday I had to go pick up Kristen from his boys weekend, the old cavalier which is 11 years old decided to give him car trouble. So he had the car towed home and I went to pick him up. On the drive I home, I was able to quickly take this photo while we were going by the windmills.
I find windmills so fascinating but creepy, I think I've seen too many scary movies where the bad guy is found out in the country where the windmills are :)
I love how green the grass is and how blue the sky is in this photo :)
This is a straight out of the camera shot, no editing done in photoshop.
--------------------
Also as a sidenote....you might have noticed that my list about Boone has been updated. I did this last night when, let's just say Kristen wasn't all to pleasant with me, when we discovered Boone had dug up his clamatis flower. Which would have been okay if I could have just re-planted it. But nope Boone had completely torn the root from the actual flower. She's a goner :(
Now I have to buy Kristen another one....oops.
--------------------
Today's Quote
When you are grateful -- when you can see what you have -- you unlock blessings to flow in your life.
~Suze Ormon

No comments: