Thursday, May 7, 2009

McDreamy & Dark-n-Twisty to Wed

Tonight is the night...Derek & Meredith are hopefully going to finally tie the knot on Grey's Anatomy. 
It's just so exciting, or it is to me :)
Yesterday my friend Steph sent me THIS LINK
 Oh Yeah baby....it's "the wedding website" that Izzie made reference too on last week's episode. 
Check it out...it's so cute & funny. There's even pages where you can sign the guest book or RSVP to the wedding. For real!
 Cannot wait for tv night tonight! :)
Also today is your last day to submit your salad recipe ideas. Winner to be announced tomorrow!
Today's Quote
You have to start by changing the story you tell yourself about getting older...The minute you say to yourself, 'Time is everything, and I'm going to make sure that time is used the way I dream it should be used,' then you've got a whole different story.
~Diane Sawyer

No comments: