Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend in Review

Hello my friends...did you have a nice weekend?
Friday night Kristen & I went for a little drive. Turkey hunting season opened today and he wanted to check out some new spots he had found out about.
While driving home I noticed Boone had gone quiet to see this
He was curled up SO tight & sound asleep.
Saturday morning Kristen gave Boone a bath in his new kiddie pool....he loves this thing :)
I think he loves baths even more
he, he....totally looks like a drowned rat :)
Drying off is the trickier part of the bath cause he gets so hyper & won't stay still.
See him biting the towel?
Saturday afternoon I had a photo shoot. I had such a good time, it was so hot out but there was a breeze that kept it comfortable.
It felt sooooo good getting out with my camera after all winter. I didn't realize how much I actually missed it :(
Head over to my photo blog for a sneak peek!
I was supposed to have a 2nd session but it was post-poned until a later date. However it all worked out because the time that the 2nd shoot was supposed to start we got a thunder storm instead. Phew!! Glad I wasn't out in that.
And.....Saturday night well maybe I should say the wee hours of Sunday morning I finished reading this, Breaking Dawn!
Yeah baby!
I'm officially done reading the Twilight Saga but I have a feeling I'll be reading them all again in the near future. I was so taken with reading as fast as I could just to see what happened that now I want to go back and read a bit slower to see if there was anything that I missed.
Sunday was useless....no seriously.
I didn't feel like doing housework and housework was all that I really had to do. I'm never bored per se but yesterday was just brutal. I think I paced the house & fidgeted more than I don't know what. I'll be kicking myself tonight when I see everything that I "should" have done yesterday.
Oh well....that's life I guess.
Today's Quote:
"Being fully present automatically lifts your spirits. Clears your mind of distractions. Brings clarity. Even some joy."
~Oprah

No comments: