Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nan & Pop Bishop

My grandparents on my mother's side are visiting from Nfld and wanted to come by for dinner while they were here.
I was more than happy to oblige. I booked the afternoon off work and headed home to cook up a scoff for them. My Uncle & his daughter came as well.
I had such a nice time just chatting with them and of course snapping a few shots.
I loved seeing them since I only see them once a year or once every couple of years.
I've been very lucky to grow up knowing my grandparents (even great-grandparents when I was really young) because I know so many people are not as fortunate.
I'll see them again before they return home and again when I'm home in July. I have to cherish this time as they are getting older and that's the reality of life.
Today's Quote:
It's...best to assume that heaven is right here, right now, and let the stars fall where they may.

~Margaret Gunther

No comments: