Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristen!!

Weekend was nice, Saturday was a relaxing day with the Boone and I.
Also made homemade Pizza.....which was DELICIOUS! Haven't had it in a long time and it totally hit the spot.
Sunday was my 29th birthday. Didn't do a whole lot, after Kristen's hockey game we went out for dinner with friends. Had a really nice time since we haven't hung out with them much lately.
And then we headed home to watch the movie Australia
I've heard mixed reveiws about it, but I must say despite it being a lllloooonnnnggg movie, I really enjoyed it.
The movie isn't really about the things that are taking place but more about the PEOPLE and the end result of their relationships. Yeah liked it for sure....its not necessarily a girl movie as there are some guys who will genuninely like it. But will probably be an acquired taste.
I would also like to send out a HUGE Happy birthday to my hubby Kristen! Who turns 29 today! Is it okay to tell a guys age? Oh well, I just did :)
Here's some of my favourite photos of him, these were taken April 2006 when we went to Varadero, Cuba. He still looks the same today :)
Hope it's a good one!
Today's Quote
"Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs"
~Anonymous
Just kidding honey, thought it was a cute quote :)

No comments: