Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend in Review

Happy Monday!
It's a cold but BEAUTIFUL Monday morning. I hope you all had a nice weekend.
I sure did, Friday night I went to visit a friend since she is recovering from a day surgery that she had. No worries, she's feeling good, just a bit sore.
Saturday Kristen & I headed to the International Centre for the Outdoor Adventure Show, it was actually pretty good. We didn't buy anything BUT if we were in the market for any of the products we probably would have bought them there.
Saturday evening we stayed in and watched hockey since it was cold, windy & snowing like crazy.
Sunday I slept in til 9....ahhh. Then did some cleaning, grocery shopping, marinated my meat for dinner today (hoisin pork/chicken) then off to Kristen's hockey game where they won! Yay...it's exciting cause it doesn't happen a lot :)
Unfortunately we didn't win the 48 million 6/49 jackpot, I think we did win a free ticket & $10?
Can you believe February is almost over?
I wish I were going down south this year :( We're not and I'm really missing that today.
Also winner has been announced on my photo blog.
Today's Quote
Put blinders on to those things that conspire to hold you back, especially the ones in your own head.  ~Meryl Streep

No comments: