Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tattoo

Kristen got his first tattoo this past weekend. He said it hurt a bit....have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Either way, now he's permanently engraved!
Some of you might recognize this symbol as the logo from the tv show Survivorman (which Kristen is a BIG fan of)
However it's not the only reason that he went this route...if you notice, its a man with a half compass around him, symbolizing the outdoors, if you know Kristen you know he's ALL about the outdoors. I think it suits him to a tee.
When will I be getting a tattoo you ask? Not in the near future, if ever, it's not really my thing. Love Kristen's though. I told him I think a tattoo on the calf is sexy....he he :)
Today's Quote:
Find what you love to do. Find your passion. Know what makes you want to get up in the morning, that's all you need.  ~Condoleeza Rice

3 comments:

Tara said...

Ouch....

Anonymous said...

They hurt a little but I would do it over and over again to get things that mean something to me or art that I love. I have 2 so far and have my next 4 planned. Tell Kristen nice tat!!

xoxo
Michelle

Myrna Hynes said...

nice...I have another one sketched out, just not sure when i'll get it done.