Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Thursday

It's tv night! And my shows are repeats :(
It's okay though, I have a lot on my "to do" list so hopefully that'll be my motivation to get my butt in gear.
In other news, Boone is doing MUCH better and is pretty much as good as new.
It's pretty mild here today. Going up to +6 and we're expecting rain. Looks like we'll lose the snow we have....again! Not that I'm complaining....I'm just ready for spring now.
Can you believe its almost the end of February? Time flies eh? Looking forward to March though, lots going on next month :)
Happy Thursday!!!
Today's Quote
"When I see danger, I step away. When I think I can move forward, I move ahead, and when I think I can come closer, I do. Sometimes I am wrong, but often, if I pay attention, I am right, and these maps of my own instincts guide me as surely as any by Rand McNally would"  ~Mary Morris

No comments: