Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

My mom & dad came to visit this Christmas it was crazy busy but very enjoyable. So nice having them here for a change.
It was hard saying goodbye but it's all part of living so far away from them :(
But on a lighter note.....the photos:
Christmas Eve we have lobster, Kristen started this tradition our 2nd Christmas together and so it continues
Enjoying the feast
Then on to Christmas morning
What a mess.....
Boone's new toy....a pheasant which he has already broken the squeaker
Dad & Blaine opening gifts
Me getting ready to cook breakfast....don't even get me started on how awful I look in this photo
Then Christmas lunch. Which Kristen & I hosted this year....yes I served 25 people! Two turkeys, 20 lbs of potatoes....yeah you get the idea.
Thanks to mom and my aunties who helped out :)
And then a photo of my Mom with her brothers & sisters. There's another brother & sister who are still in Nfld and obviously not in the photo
And that was Christmas....tomorrow Boxing Day
Today's Quote:
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.  ~Winston Churchill

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We had lobsters Christmas Eve as well. I think we`re going to make it a tradition from now on