Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend in Review

It was a nice weekend. Didn't do a lot which is terrible because you wouldn't believe the "to-do" list I've given myself to be completed before Christmas. Saturday I went to a local craft sale and finished up the "Newfoundland" gifts, hopefully that'll be in the mail by tomorrow. The rest of Sat & Sunday was spent wrapping for the most part and figuring out some photoshop stuff for my photography blog (see post there tomorrow)
However, I did have some time Saturday morning to get these cute shots of Boone. He's growing so quickly but still lots of fun.
He's so funny when he's excited and "leaping" through the air.
Here something caught his attention, its so cool just watching him being so attentive and processing what he's hearing/seeing
And here he's sniffing sniffing...which usually leads to digging or grabbing something he's not supposed to have and running away from us really really quickly. He's so bad but so funny at the same time. I know...so much for discipline...I'm going to be such a wonderful mother someday...he, he.
Today's Quote:
"All men have a sweetness in their life. That is what helps them go on. It is towards that they turn when they feel too worn out"  ~ Albert Camus

No comments: