Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Girls Weekend - 2008

I'm an idiot...I still can't upload MY pics from the girls weekend. First I forgot, and then I think I was using the wrong cord so they wouldn't upload :(
Sooooo I'll post some of the photos that my friend Amanda took.
Here's Steph & I this was Friday night, we were about 10 minutes away from the Pinery here. But we had to stop so one of the girls could by some alcoholic beverages.
This is the first night around the fire.
Saturday...walking down to the beach...aahhhh. It was perfect beach weather, hot with a light breeze. The water was a bit cool but not unbearable.
Saturday night...notice how all the girls are nicely tanned? Except me? That's because I wore LOTS of sunblock otherwise I would have looked like a lobster in this picture. I'll take being white over being red.
And the group photo, pay close attention because this will be one of the VERY FEW times that you'll see me with no make up :(
I love make up, this is why!! I look ridiculous without it.
Far left Amanda, to her right Marlene, front the silly lookin me, then Steph and Mia.
Til next year ladies.
Today's Quote:
"Be brave enough to live creatively" ~ Alan Alda

No comments: