Monday, August 11, 2008

Feature: Hark Photography

Today I would like to introduce you to Hark Photography (please click on title of this post for her link...I'm still having technical difficulities) or click here: http://harkphotography.wordpress.com/

Holly - the creative mind behind Hark Photography is starting out in the business like myself. It's even safe to say we're our own little photography network :) Since (1) we don't know any other photographers in our region (2) most photographers are based out of the greater Toronto area it seems (3) if we don't help each other, then who will?
My theory is "what goes around comes around" If I support Holly and vice versa, good things will happen for both of us in our careers. Rather than the competitive-ness that some other photographers like to do.
I'm introducing her blog today in light of the wedding that I've been hired to do this coming Saturday. I've hired Holly as my 2nd shooter because (a) she's good and (b) I don't want to miss anything for my client.

Please check out her blog & her work. So definitely email or call her up and book a session!

Today's quote:
“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” - Jim Stovall

No comments: