Thursday, May 8, 2008

High Hopes

I'm excited about this summer, I hold high hopes for this summer, and even though "technically" summer isn't until June, for most of us it begins with the May long weekend. This year's May long weekend will not be marked with the annual camping trip which usually results in rain or snow, being frozen or soaked. This year, instead, we are hosting a backyard bbq.
Not many plans for June yet (but we might have an announcement as mentioned in a previous post)
July we're going to a friends cottage for a weekend, one of my best friends is getting married.
And in August Kristen & I will be taking on a new adventure (that I will share closer to August) plus my first wedding that I'll be the photographer and the annual girls weekend.
I'm happy & excited that I have plans, I'm also happy that I don't have every weekend booked.
Like my title says I really do have high hopes for this summer. For no particular reason, I just have a good feeling, a vibe if you will. Maybe I'm hoping that if I have positive thoughts I'm "willing" a good summer to happen.
Today I finish my post with this quote:
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

No comments: