Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Special Request

Today I'm not posting much except a request...to pray, think, meditate or whatever it is you may do for my Dad and his family.
His brother is very sick, he's suffered from heart disease for 17 years and today his heart has decided it's had enough and stopped 3 times. Right now he's still alive and doing better than earlier today but really it's a matter of time.
I'm really worried about my Grandmother since she just buried her husband (my grandfather) only a few short months ago...losing her eldest son is hardly something she needs to be dealing with right now. This is on my mind about my Dad too since he seems closest to this brother (not saying he is but it's my own personal opinion). Losing a Dad and a brother in a matter of months....if that happens to be the case.
So hope/pray for a miracle or pray that if he should pass that comfort be upon them all.
Thanks....til tomorrow.

No comments: