Monday, March 3, 2008

It's March....

...where did February go? Only 3 weeks and we'll be on vacation! Woo-hoo!
I ended up having a very busy weekend, meaning I was barely home so I'm WAY behind on cleaning & laundry...not good not good. It's on my to do list for tonight. Did spend lot of quality time with friends & Kristen though.
Last night we watched the movie "In the Valley of Elah" which I really liked & I think Kristen did too. It's not a war movie per se, but it definitely shows one perspective of how the war affects the soldiers once they're back home.
Also this weekend,...I had a photo shoot.
It was mainly of Reed (Vicky & Corey's little one) but we threw in a couple family shots and a couple of Daddy with Reed and Mommy with Reed....I will post a few proofs tomorrow :)
I'm loving doing the photoshoots despite feeling a bit discouraged some days (just general negativties that are out there). But the end result is always worth it, even with the bumps along the way.
Today I end with this quote:
"I define happiness as a continuous, creative activity." -- Baba Amte

No comments: