Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Aahh...the holiday of LOVE
As mentioned before, not doing anything special or buying fancy gifts. We're just going to have a nice dinner and maybe a glass of wine.
I apologize for the lack of pictures as I've been experiencing some techincal difficulties with my new memory card. So next week it is....I promise :)
Some exciting news though, Kristen & I have booked our vacation to the Dominican Republic for late March....yay! We'll be going to Puerto Plata, can't wait!
Anyway, back on topic...Valentine's day...I'm going to leave these few quotes and also a link to a blog called Zen Habits which has a GREAT article today about "Love Thy Neighbour" please take the time to go read it.
"True happiness is an acceptance of life as it is given to us, with its diminishment, mystery, uncontrollability, and all." -- Michael Gellert
"Remember this, that very little is needed to make a happy life." -- Marcus Aurelius
"Relationships are difficult, time-consuming, baffling, and sometimes heartbreaking. They're also what make life worth living."--Martha Beck
And the link:
Have a WONDERFUL Valentine's everyone!
XOXOX

No comments: