Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm a boring blogger today...nothing interesting to talk about, no restless nights (actually slept REALLY well last night) no big events going on, just the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
Tonight I'll go to Kristen's hockey game, Saturday we're going out for dinner with friends, and then we have a Christmas Cheer house party that we've been invited too. Sunday I have Kristen's hockey game but not til later in the afternoon. I have a couple of things that I would "like" to do this weekend but it all depends on how things go.
First: a Christmas tree....we haven't bought/cut one yet....we're so behind this year. Kristen said he might take care of that today since he's off work...(yes I'm still bitter about him being off work, not really but still....lol) so if he does then either tomorrow or Sunday before hockey I'll get that decorated.
Second: Bass Pro Shop....I'd like to take a trip there this weekend to finish up some odds & ends shopping for the "boys" that are left on my Christmas list.
Other than that...no plans except SLEEPING IN! I haven't done that in a few weeks now and I'm really looking forward to having the option of getting out of bed when I want to get out of bed. Yay!
Have a great weekend everyone :) TGIF!!

No comments: