Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Acton Santa Claus Parade - Nov 17th

I went to my first Santa Claus parade in Acton this past weekend. I was thoroughly impressed for such a small town. Sorry there's no pictures of the floats but the bands are my favourite.
Acton Citizen's Band

Bag Pipes & Cadettes

All tuckered out.....

Vicky enjoying the parade, she's due this FRIDAY!! Looks great doesn't she?
Halton Hills fire brigade passing out candy...very impressive :)
Steph & Tristan enjoying the parade
Every now and then Tristan would go "ooohhh" I was just waiting for the "aaahh"

Absolutely LOVED these horses!


And then the man himself...who I did NOT get a good picture of. Wouldn't know but he's saying...damn papparazzi...please no pictures!!
I love how they did the whole Santa being pulled by "white horsed, open sleigh"
Tristan didn't even make it to the car and he was OUT like a light

No comments: