Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend in Review

I didn't take many pictures this weekend....
Friday night, Steph, Kristen and I had a night on the town. Unfortunately I think we were the only ones out...however it didn't stop us from having a good time.
Here's Steph....dressed to Kill :) Look at that Hot Sexy Mama!

Then we have Kristen...sorry its not a better picture, but the flash makes it impossible to get a great shot of him sometimes. And of course him, constantly GOOFING around :)
And then there's MOI with my serious pose ....

Saturday we literally stayed home the whole day. Lets just say Kristen was feeling a little under the weather due to Friday nights shinanigans :)
And yesterday we had Tristan for a couple of hours so Steph could run some errands, so we took him to Bass Pro with us. He seemed to really enjoy looking at the animals there. Otherwise, it was a relaxing weekend.
Tonight I've very excited to be going to Myrna's....we're going to do a "mini" shoot of Sarah. Just one roll of film since it's the evening and we're very pressed for time with Myrna going on Vacation in just a few days. Wish me luck!

No comments: