Monday, June 25, 2007

"To be alive at all involves some risk." -- Harold MacMillan
Weekend in Review:
I haven't actually done a normal post in quite a while. A lots been going on in life lately both good and bad so I'm only now just starting to get all my thoughts back to normal. I guess life does that sometimes, just throws you for a curve ball. Probably the reason why most of my posts lately are just quotes for the day.
Didn't do too much this weekend, Kristens brother came to visit but only for a night. Him and his friend flew into Toronto from Halifax on Saturday to go to a Tool Concert in Hamilton yesterday to sleep in the airport overnight and fly back to Halifax from Hamilton 7am this morning...I actually thought it was awesome that they did this. Cause really...why not? They're young, they were going to an after party after the concert anyway.....and it's a great story to tell the grandkids when they're old & grey :) Either way it was GREAT seeing him cause he's just so sweet and cute! He's like a little brother to me, I can say that!
Also want to say congrats to Stephanie and Cory McKenzie on the birth of their little one :)
Happy Monday!

No comments: