Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Magic of Boney M


Heard a commercial for the new Boney M cd on the radio this morning, holy crap am I excited!?!?! I've always loved their Christmas music but never owned the cassette, yes it's that old I'm 'told' it was only ever released on a cassette tape,...that is until NOW! A CD with some of my FAVOURITE Christmas songs.

Track Listings
1. Rivers of Babylon - this rocks!
2. Daddy Cool
3. Sunny
4. Belfast
5. Lute
6. No Woman, No Cry
7. Rasputin
8. Painter Man
9. Ma Baker
10. Gotta Go Home
11. My Friend Jack
12. I See a Boat on the River
13. Brown Girl in the Ring
14. Mary's Boy Child/Oh My Lord - one of my FAVS!
15. Bahama Mama
16. I'm Born Again
17. Oceans of Fantasy
18. Ribbons of Blue
19. Still I'm Sad
20. Hooray! Hooray! It's a Holi-Holiday
Already did a price comparison and looks like Futureshop has the cheapest for $13.99 (haven't checked walmart or costco) but will definitely be buying this one in the near future to listen too when I'm decorating my house for the holidays. This just made my day :)

No comments: