Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Weekend In Review

I did this nice long post yesterday of everything we did this weekend and put nice little comments next to every picture and then I get an error message from blogger.com that they're experiencing problems and lost everything!!! .....grrrrr......so here's the pictures. Not putting as many comments this time. Basically all day Saturday Kristen and I went scouting out some of his hunting spots, the farm animal pictures were taken at a Barn Sale that we went to on our way up north.



Saugeen - another one of Kristen's hunting spots


We found the arrow that Kristen lost last year when he shot at a deer and missed.

A Field at Luthers Marsh
This is a Black & Yellow Argiope, harmless to humans but very feared by them due to their large size. She frightened the living daylights out of me cause I almost walked right through her web. Can't even imagine if I did and she started crawling all over me....ugh...eeebie geebies.


An old house we saw on our walk through Luthers Marsh Conservation area.




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is one big spider. Nice picture though.

Myrna Hynes said...

Great pics....that spider gives me the CREEPS!