Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tuna Sanwiches (recipe Tuesday??)

I realized not too long ago that I haven't done a "Recipe Tuesday" in a VERY long time...so today will be RECIPE THURSDAY. My friend Vicky always has these tuna sandwiches whenever she's hostessing something and they're YUM-MY to find out it's her mom's awesome recipe, I finally bugged her enough that I now have it to share with you. I haven't made them yet but I will be this weekend for Steph's baby shower.

Tuna Sandwiches

1 can of tuna (in water, not oil)
4 tbsp chopped green onion
Mustard (to taste)
1/4 milk
Pepper
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tbsp flour

Preparation:
In frying pan saute green onion in olive oil (do not burn), then add the tuna, parsley and mustard. Let cook for a few minutes then add milk. Stir constantly, add pepper to taste. Now add the tbsp of flour and stir until no longer runny. If needed add more flour.

Using bread, put mayo on one side and tuna on the other. Cut in triangles and serve.

1 comment:

Myrna Hynes said...

Now that's one recipe I definitely WON'T be trying :)
Speaking of recipes, Marion gave me a really cute cake cookbook for my birthday!