Monday, July 10, 2006

Scrap Booking

I'm suffering withdrawl....I'm dying to do some scrapbooking but who wants to be inside on hot & hazy summer evenings cutting and gluing paper? As much as I love summer I'm almost wishing it to be fall so it's cold enough that I don't want to be outside as much. Also in the fall I have more of a routine where scrapbooking is easily incorporated into everyday life.

It seems I can't get enough of the 2 peas website, or reading blogs of scrapbookers from the Me blog. I guess it's my fill since I cannot physically go cropping myself.

BUT good news, today it's raining. That means after dinner I will go for my walk with Myrna, do some much needed chores (laundry) and hopefully make an attempt at some pages. Tomorrow night is a late night ball hockey game, so I won't be going, that means a WHOLE evening to crop to my hearts content. I'm so behind I don't even know where to begin, have a feeling most of tonight will be figuring out what to do tomorrow. But at least I'll be doing something to fill the need to scrap ;)



3 comments:

Myrna Hynes said...

Me too! I really need to get my wedding album done...let's plan a date. k?

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

Definitely get in some scrapbooking now while you can. Guess when the last time I scrapbooked....before the birth of Joshua. lol. Just can't seem to find the time anymore, geee, I wonder why.

Myrna Hynes said...

OMG Daphne, that's so depressing! I don't wanna stop scrappin!!