Monday, June 19, 2006

Kristen gets Brownie points :)

Just want to share something cute that Kristen did this morning....

When I was driving into work with Steph she informed me that Kristen was going to her house tonight to watch the hockey game (tonight is the stanley cup final) to which I responded that I had no idea Kristen had plans, not that it was a big deal just nice to be informed sometimes. I told her well it's fine I have tonnes of laundry to do so it's all good.

So when I got to work Kristen and I were emailing and I asked him about the game tonight. He's like oh yeah I would have told you tonight, and made a comment that he thought I would be going too. I said I can't with everything I have to do tonight.

Being the sweet guy that he is...he said don't worry I'll do all the laundry when I get home from work that way you can still go and watch the game. All I have to do when I get home is help with dinner (he usually cooks dinner but since tonight it's fish he prefers not to cook that) and go for my walk with Myrna. Then I have the rest of the night to enjoy the hockey game with Kristen, Steph, her hubby, and the rest of the gang. Should be fun, I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

That is so sweet!! Hope you enjoy the game.