Monday, June 5, 2006

Dreams

I know everybody has dreams every now and then of people from our childhoods, or friends that we don't keep in contact with like we should. Well this weekend I had a dream about a friend I grew up with. So of course she's been on my mind but I didn't really do anything about it. Then last night I dreamed about her again, I take this as a sign, twice in one weekend...not good. Today I will send her an email and possibly write her a letter or send a card, something to just tell her I'm thinking of her.

I really believe God sometimes places people on our mind because we're supposed to pray for them or just drop them a line to tell them we're thinking about them. Maybe everything in her life right now is perfectly fine, and maybe it's not, but either way I will be letting her know that I am thinking of her and just hope that it's what she needs right now.

3 comments:

Myrna Hynes said...

Sheesh, you can't just write that stuff and then not tell us WHO you're dreaming about. First, I thought it was going to be something hot and steamy but then you said "She"...so disappointing...lol :)

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

I agree with Myrna, I'm dying to know who it was. A whole list of people are running through my head of who it could be. lol.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»