Tuesday, April 11, 2006

3 More Sleeps....

And off to Cuba we go. I checked the weather network and Friday calls for showers but Saturday calls for sun all day and temperatures of 30 degrees celcius. I'm sooooo excited. I officially started packing last night. Evenly distributing mine and Kristens clothes just in case a suitcase goes missing. Got my passport yesterday, picture doesn't look great but at least I don't look like Americas Most Wanted like Jen does...ha ha ha. Sorry Jen but it's just so funny.

Tonight I will try to finish all my laundry, tomorrow I have volleyball playing for the consolation prize since we weren't quite good enough to finish in the top 3...oops :) And Thursday after work heading to Brampton for one final tan, waxing and to run the last minute errands. Friday I will try to get my house cleaning done and then off we go to Brampton to pick up Jen and Chris and to the airport we go. It doesn't seem real in some ways but I'm really looking forward to this trip.

If I don't get to post before I leave just remember that when I get back I'll have all kinds of "down south" pics to post to make all of you jealous :) Keep your fingers crossed for lots of sunshine and not too much rain.

No comments: