Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday Ramblings...

The weekend was pretty good, Kristen didn't have any hockey this weekend. Friday night Myrna & Jamie came by the house for dinner then we headed over to their house to watch Skeleton Key starring Kate Hudson. I will be the first to admit I do NOT enjoy scary movies, but I am a Kate Hudson fan and wanted to give it a shot. I watched most of the movie between my fingers....ha ha. I really liked it though and it wasn't even that scary, more like a few jumpy parts, I think I just had myself really worked up that it was going to be terrifying or something :)

Saturday I watched a bit of the womens speed skating, then Kristen and I headed to Home Depot in Milton. He's trying to finish the landing going down to the basement so we wanted to price out a few things. This is the same landing that he said would be completed before Christmas. But there's been a lot of progress we might actually be priming the walls tomorrow night...very exciting. In the evening we went by Steph's and Jason's for a couple of hours...went home and tried to watch Wallace & Grommit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit but I fell asleep.

Sunday got up and finished watching the movie, did some laundry, watched the closing ceremonies of the Olympics, cooked a nice dinner for Kristen and I, watched Greys Anatomy and then finished up a few errands around the house before bedtime. Not a very exciting weekend but very relaxing, need those sometimes.

Today I started clearing out my desk at work....it feels weird. I'm not sad, not happy. Just emotionless right now...doing what I have to do and that's it. I'm sure I'll be more emotional once next Tuesday gets here. But I know I'm doing everything for the right reasons and feel really good about it, I haven't second guessed my decision at all since making it. Anyway...enough ramblings for a Monday afternoon.

No comments: