Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Big News!

No I'm not pregnant or engaged....I'm leaving Butcher Engineering in two weeks to pursue a new job opportunity. This is strictly a professional decision and not a personal one, I do love where I work but I'll never be more than a receptionist and I'm ready for a new challenge, and a raise :) The people here are great and have been very good to me, but it's time to move on. I hope I'm making the right decision, I think I am and it will create a better future for me (and Kristen too)

A lot of emotions today, cause I keep crying whenever anyone talks to me or gives me a hug. I know I'll be okay though, just fear of the unknown and saying good bye to people that have become my family and faces I've seen for the past 7 years (well almost 7)....so that's the scoop, wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

Congratulations on the new job! I'm excited for you but I would be even more excited 'if' you were pregnant or engaged. It's time for at least one of them don't you think. lol. Just kidding. Again, congrats on the new job, I'm sure you'll be awesome at it.

Ickie said...

Congratulations, Hope you enjoy the change.

Myrna Hynes said...

Sniffle, my lil' sis is moving on. He he...I'm very proud of you taking this next step. All the best!

And DON'T Worry yourself sick when you get there. :)

Stephanie said...

That`s wonderful news. I`m sure you`ll love it.