Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The boys who don't leave comments

Last night while driving home from work it dawned on me that I hadn't checked anyones blogs to see if there were any new posts....to which Kristen responded, nope nothing new today. I know he reads my blog, Jen's, Daphne's, Tara's, Myrna's, Erica's and now Angie's....there might be another one or two but I think that's the jest of it. This morning I had mentioned that to Jen and Myrna and Myrna says that Jamie reads them all the time too.

So today's post is to give crap to Kristen and Jamie for reading all our blogs and not leaving comments!!! Not only does it tell us that someone else is actually reading it (other than our usual girlfriends) you could also share an opinion or a male point of view. I know Kristen left an anonymous comment once, and that was on a post that I had raised him to the high heavens...ha ha. Other than that....NOTHING!

Anyway just wanted to get that off my chest and challenge those big cowards to leave a comment :)

3 comments:

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

I agree. I know of some people who read my blog, like my sister-in-law and father-in-law and never any comments. It would be nice to know what they all think.

Jenny said...

Well i'm guilty as charged..I read your guys blogs but I hardly ever leave comments. Sorry guys, it just takes so long. :)

Myrna Hynes said...

Jamie left one comment for me before but that's it! I always give him crap for it.