Thursday, April 28, 2005

Frustrated

So far blogging has not been a good experience for me. I'm ready to pull out my hair just trying to get this to work. I hope to figure it all out soon or this might be my first and last entry.

I wanted to start out by explaining my name: Quirky an oddity of behaviour. My girlfriends once called me quirky, at first I was kind of offended but the more I thought about it, the more I realized they hit the nail on the head. My behaviour isn't always necessarily "predictable" thus my hesitation in even starting a blog in the first place. My fear is you will read this and confirm your previous beliefs that I am completely crazy :)

Oh well, guess its a risk I'm willing to take. Til next time....blog on!!

1 comment:

Myrna Hynes said...

Congrats on your first blog..."blog-on" lol :)