Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacation Baby!!!!

T minus 4 hours and I'm Newfoundland Bound baby!
So excited.
I'm normally excited when going to Nfld but this trip is going to be so awesome on so many levels.
Can't wait :)
On the agenda....
5 Photo shoots
A wedding
A baby shower
Visiting with friends & family
Lots of good food
More visiting with friends, even one from Calgary that'll be home at the same time.
Yeah totally awesome.
As I write this Kristen and Boone are boarding their flight to Nfld. Long story as to "why" we're on separate flights.
But anyway.....I'm a bit nervous on how Boone will do other than that all is well.
Oh and since no official baby update post this week, I'm 29 weeks. Doing really well with cutting out the extra sugar in my diet since last weeks mid wife appt and feeling good. 
I'll do my best to keep the blog updated while on vacation but if there's not much going on, you'll know why!
Christa...OUT!!
Today's Quote:
No man needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one.  
~Elbert Hubbard

No comments: